Monday, June 7, 2010

I believe introductions are in order...

Heya, everyone and everyone. BabyFaceJer here. If you don't know who I am, then fear not! You are not alone! That is why I am here to remedy your unfortunate impairment! So listen now and listen well, all you lovely folks out there in cyber-land! I'm just your typical uber-geek looking to make his way in the bright new frontier known as the Internet. I've started up this blog simply to better let my voice be heard on the things I love, namely: video games, movies, and comic books. I'll be dabbing into a little bit of all three of these wonderful realms of geekdom as I post my reviews, thoughts, and other fun little flights of fancy here on this brand spanking new webzone. It is my sincere wish to create a fun, light-hearted blog that will hopefully act as a good writing exercise for me, and a neat little distraction for all of you. ;-) If you enjoy my stuff, by all means, tell your friends, neighbors, and small animals. Heck, tell the big animals, too. Watch out for the bears, though. They can be nasty. Trust me. I played Red Dead Redemption. Look forward to more posts soon, and thanks for visiting! Stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment